Saw yenkang early in the morning.He tried to trip me again.
SFL fun today. Did seal carving. Cut myself even b4 starting...thx to pengxiang. Pain sia. Stamp it on my hand.Wanted to stamp on khairul and danial. But din succed.
Went mac after sch. Haihong and yenkang came over to join us. Gave yenkang a kick...and it left a footprint on his pants. LOL. Drop 1 fries on my skirt. Gt chilli stain. Cassandra left first cux she gt tuition. Jo and yenkang cant stop bickering. Really noisy. I really feel very xin ku to c jo keep quiet.I think she oso very xin ku ba. She left for psl. I wanted go hm... but den will leave amanda... the only gurl. I stay...keep her company. Do my hw while waiting for jo to return. Stupid yenkang...kept shaking the table. I juz happen to bend dwn...he tot i wan kick him again.He gt phobia liao. Hahaz. Went hm only at 4.